March 21 – April 7, 2012
San Juanillo, Costa Rica
Anusara Immersion 2 accompanied by Anusara-Inspired Teacher, acclaimed musician and folklorist Jack Harrison!
The back-to-back Anusara Yoga Jungle Immersions in Costa Rica are unforgettable. You can come for the entire 3 week yoga retreat, or simply choose to do Immersion 2.
- 7 nights accommodation at Hacienda del Sol
- All daily meals (70% raw & living foods, eggs available & fish offered several times)
-Jack Harrison music, stories, evening Kirtan sessions
- Skin cleansing clay baths
- Personal free time to explore the area
- Optional $60 excursion (Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding or Hiking)
Join us at Hacienda del Sol in San Juanillo, Costa Rica for a very special, one of a kind Anusara Yoga Jungle Immersion. We invite you to cross a threshold and deepen your yoga practice on every level. Through focused studies of the life affirming philosophy underlying the Anusara Yoga tradition, deep practice embodying the Universal Principles of Alignment™, and stimulating conversation with other like-hearted yogin you will experience a transformational and exciting spiritual, physical and mental journey into the ecstatic core of your own heart. B.J. Galvan and Inward Bound combine the Anusara Yoga Immersion 1 curriculum with raw & living foods to create a unique Anusara retreat experience.
For more information and to register, visit www.inwardbound.com
Immersion 2 -
The Illumined Heart
Curriculum for the week:
* Deeper exploration of the UPA’s and Level 1 Syllabus
* Level 2 Syllabus poses introduced
* Historical Overview of 3 main schools of Yoga Philosophy
* Overview of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali & Astanga Yoga
* Classic and Tantric perspectives on the specific sutras of Patanjali’s Sutras
* Malas, Kleshas & Jaladhara Bandha
* Tantra philosophy, Metaphysics and Cosmology
* Tantric texts – Intro to The Spendor of Recognition and Tattvas
* Deeper practices of Pranayama & Meditation
* Yoga Anatomy – Main muscles in Shoulders and Hips, Joints in Arms and Legs
Pre-Requisites for Immersion 2:
* Anusara Immersion 1
* Or permission from the Immersion instructor
The cost for this yoga immersion retreats starts at US$1,345.00 per person, per immersion week. Discounts are available when you register for 2 or more of the Immersion weeks.
To register, visit www.inwardbound.com for more information.
Contact: Quen, Quen@inwardbound.com